Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I have the OEM touch screen in the 2014 pro 4x. I am looking to replace it with an ATOTO A6, or similar type of unit.

Was wondering if any of you had done this mod and what parts and issues did you run into...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Check out this how-to.

How-to: install GPS Stereo Head Unit and Backup Camera
By @110RX

It should explain a lot for you. I installed a pioneer avic-w6400nex using that as a guide and crutchfield.com parts suggestion list for my model on a ‘12 P4X. Main difference for me is I used audio output harness that used the dual pre-amp out instead of speaker output reduction. All factory controls are retained.
The FSM for your year should show wiring and harnesses for your head unit connections to the RF amp and Bluetooth module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Check out this how-to.

How-to: install GPS Stereo Head Unit and Backup Camera
By @110RX

It should explain a lot for you. I installed a pioneer avic-w6400nex using that as a guide and crutchfield.com parts suggestion list for my model on a ‘12 P4X. Main difference for me is I used audio output harness that used the dual pre-amp out instead of speaker output reduction. All factory controls are retained.
The FSM for your year should show wiring and harnesses for your head unit connections to the RF amp and Bluetooth module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This how-to is the bees kness. I just referenced it again after running my backup camera. Did it for the head unit install too.
I used the Scoshe faceplate/bracket to replace the standard head unit, and a standard harness adapter for a Nissan rather than hacking up the standard harness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts