Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A review of the 2008 Nissan Xterra OR.
These guys love the X. But the go a little over the top in liking the interior.
We all know it looks nice new, but scratches easy and the seats stain easy with just water.
Overall a great review.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtM6gkWWBA4

·
on line
122 Posts
.. even though they said orientated!!
I'm glad others picked this one up as well. The mispronunciation of that word was something I heard 30 times a week while in the Army and drives me nuts to this day.

·
on line
638 Posts
07BlackOR said:
.. even though they said orientated!!
I'm glad others picked this one up as well. The mispronunciation of that word was something I heard 30 times a week while in the Army and drives me nuts to this day.
Glad I'm not the only one that is bothered by bad grammar.. We've got more than enough geniuses that tear up the English language here in Arkansas to drive a person crazy!!

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Right, Yusuf. I guess they're not expecting people who already own and know this truck from the inside-out to be watching a buyer's commercial?!

It always makes me feel like I got my smarty-pants on when guys like that, or especially those at the dealership, talk outta their a$$ about the X and I'm just like, "Actually, that's wrong!".

·
on line
735 Posts
The one thing they never really talk about in car reviews are the mrsp price vs year end discounts. Even toyota takes 1000's off of trucks these days (not the tacomas so much) and Nissan deals with the best of them. You would be hard pressed to find a 2007 X for more than $25k right now.

I wouldn't buy my my X at $27k or $28k(sticker), but I snapped it up at $23k though.

however, if they made a really hard core drivetrain and suspension upgrade, I'd possibly be willing to pay closer to 30 large, but I'm sure 97 percent of the rest of the world would not. it's all about cup holders and leather for a lot of people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts