Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, we lost the last thread that was going on this, lets post some ideas and pick one so we can get some t-shirts made.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
QUICK before the host server dumps our data again! :pukeright:

·
on line
85 Posts
I'm a graphic designer and might take a stab at a shirt design.

There are a lot of photos on this site, and I may take one of those and turn it into a solid color design. That, or I'll do some sort of design based on the front of our trucks.

Matt

·
on line
85 Posts
Here are a couple of ideas. Nothing super finalized, but you can get an idea of what I was going for.

Let me know what you kids think. Click the image for the full size.

·
on line
85 Posts
I'm also thinking about doing a version where it's the whole front of the X. It would take some more time to make it nice, though.

That, or a profile shot from the side. Maybe make it kind of like the infiniti swooshes if you know what I mean.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
I would pick the second of the two, but we need to get more Ideas up on the thread, then start a poll and get this finished.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
i can produce the shirts at a cheaper price since we do those in house

·
on line
1,208 Posts
BGXterra said:
i can produce the shirts at a cheaper price since we do those in house
Cool Cool

·
on line
85 Posts
Another

Here's another design inspired a bit by the hill descent control icon, but reversed to show the off road capabilities of the X.

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice, I am still partial to the other one (second design of the first offering)

I am an amature logo designer, and I bought a new program, Adobe CS3 and wanted to post some ideas, but my computer is too old and doesnt have enough memory to install it, so until I get a new laptop that can handle the larger programs, I cant contribute. :crybaby:

·
on line
85 Posts
Dang. Yeah the new programs barely run on my computer that's only 2 years old. Bloated, they are.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts