August - Blain

September - BlueBerry

October - Ripper

November - MackCastle

December - klainmeister

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'd vote for "Xorro", even if he had a bone stock Xterra. (but it's not stock. It's pretty BA in fact) Thanks for being such a great trail leader and guide all these years Buddy. You have brought great enjoyment to so many through your kindess and willingness to help others both on and off the trails. Thanks for being awesome. Happy New Year Xorro! I hope you win, especially considering so many worthy candidates. Good luck everyone!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'd vote for "Xorro", even if he had a bone stock Xterra. (but it's not stock. It's pretty BA in fact) Thanks for being such a great trail leader and guide all these years Buddy. You have brought great enjoyment to so many through your kindess and willingness to help others both on and off the trails. Thanks for being awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device
I couldn't have authored a better statement...:rockin: +1 for Buddy, and thank you for all that you do!

·
on line
4,198 Posts
Thank You Xebra for taking that awesome picture! :) :) :)
Thank You Everyone who voted for it!
Thank You Everyone who was on that Bull Park run that day!
Just plain Thank You! :cool:

·
Registered
848 Posts
TOTY was more than well deserved! Bad-ass truck, and an amazing guy to go along with it! Congrats Buddy, and thank you for the 2013 memories!

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Awesome ... couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts