Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OregonX

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the new year is upon us which means we need to vote for the Truck of the Year. This poll will run the normal 7 days.

Cornick (August 2007 Winner)

Hattrick21 (September 2007 Winner)

xEDGEx (October 2007 Co-Winner)

synjohn (October 2007 Co-Winner)

Xterraguy4life (November 2007 Winner)

OregonX (December 2007 Winner)

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Wow.... this is going to be tough. I had to do eney-meney-miney-mo between cornik, hattrick, and Oregon.

My mother told me the very best one was Oregon!! LOL

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's tough. There are good points about each picture, be is the right time, right place or right photographic talent.

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Great pics from everyone. It's a hard decision.

Good luck!!!

·
on line
2,248 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Wow.... this is going to be tough. I had to do eney-meney-miney-mo between cornik, hattrick, and Oregon.

My mother told me the very best one was Oregon!! LOL
Nice. Tell your mom I said thanks.

It helps ease the pain of being dominated by Cornick in the vote column. It is a sweet pic, though. And ya gotta give him props for being the first locked S model.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
OregonX said:
Nice. Tell your mom I said thanks.

It helps ease the pain of being dominated by Cornick in the vote column. It is a sweet pic, though. And ya gotta give him props for being the first locked S model.
LOL! If you don't read the quote from Sexterra that line is great Oregon. :) Kinda goes along with...why don't you just roll over and tell her yourself! ;)

That pic got blown up to 24x36 and is framed at the local dealership. They are official club sponsor and love that picture. They said they get more people asking about it than they can count.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As a photographer, I agree with you, but I am not sure you can require it as I have photos of my truck that I have now have no idea who originally took them. I am sure others are in the same boat.

I always suggest that people watermark their photos before uploading them to the Internet. I would also never use a photo for a commercial purpose without getting permission from the owner.

I have had problem with photo theft in the past, and it only bothers me when it's altered, published or someone else takes credit for it.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, it looks like Cornick took the Truck of the Year title! Congrats Jeff!

I'll figure out where I am going to put it on the main page tomorrow.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
whoohoo!!

Thanks for the votes guys!

What's the prize? :)

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Awesome! I'm so excited! Wait....a minute...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts