Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 706 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about that time of year and there is something special about seeing Xterras in the snow.

I know some of you up north already have snow, so if you have them, lets see your Xterras in the Snow!

(Unfortunately I don't have any yet, we've got at least another month to month and a half before we see any significant snowfall here in centeral ohio if we are lucky)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Don't get much snow here in SC. This is my last X 2 years ago when we got around 8". Most snow I've ever seen in my 22 years, and so much fun to drive in.

Hopefully I'll get to add a pic of the current X in a couple months.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wish i had my x during thundersnow in chicago, but going through alleys in 3 ft of snow in my trailblazer was ok. But now with the pro 4. I want some deep snow

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
We don’t get much of this snow stuff here in Atlanta

Old X and my Altima SER. As you can see by the tire tracks I took the wrong vehicle to work that day. The other 2 X’s (can barely see corner bumper of 3rd) next to mine belonged to a husband/wife that lived across the hall from me.

Year later, took the right vehicle to work.

Current X 2 weeks old

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Winter of 2010
One of my first times driving in snow

Kodiak gets a lot of ice

Winter of 2011
The only tracks beyond my X were Snow machine tracks. All the other tire tracks ended at a 90 degree uphill corner before this point (behind my X)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Today, unfourtnatly. There was 4 to 6" on it when I left the house this morning, but my BB was restarting and I wasn't standing around waiting to get a pic.

1 - 20 of 706 Posts