Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show us your camping set-up..........tent, camper and such.

USA
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
A few. Back country camps

Let the camps of 2013 begin

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wasabi - how do you like the tent? I am thinking about that come spring.

Usa
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Love it! Don't think the wifey will though......
My wife doesn't like it, all the more room for me, she can sleep in the bottom annex with the dogs!:iconbiggrin:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
From yesterday.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Wasabi - how do you like the tent? I am thinking about that come spring.

Usa
Posted via Mobile Device
I only used it twice so far and love it. It's a lot bigger than what the pics can show but I only use it as a play area for my baby cuz we sleep in the X.
It got a screen patio as well.
The first time setting up took me awhile bcuz I'm not the kind of guy who follow instruction so I just "wing" it. I suppose to attach the tent to the X first then set up the tent but I set it first then back the X into the tent opening. It took a few tries before got it line up right.
I got a good deal on it too :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
One old pic for family camping (still have the mud flaps - wow) and one pic for canoe trips - the tent for that is a lot smaller :icon_smile:

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
What elevation are you at here? How cold at night?
Posted via Mobile Device
Not bad. Only at about 500' elevation. We just had a cold front this week in Oregon. That was in Tillamook State Forest. I camped from Wed to this past Sat (4days 3 nights). Temps were upper 20's to lower 30's at night and mid 30's during the day. It switched back and forth between snow, sleet, and wet heavy rain the whole time. Being Oregon, the precipitation was falling 90-95% of the time I was there. Glad to have good gear.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 369 Posts