Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was wondering what the wait time is on Sliders, so i kno where to ship them

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Yeahh Immmm still waiting....................... I ordered mine on September 16th. Called Jim about three days ago and he said its going to be at least two more weeks. That means its going to take about two months.

·
on line
631 Posts
i got mine in 3 weeks... probably the fastest... powdercoated and shipped to my door. but it sat outside for a few days because I didnt know they dropped it off at the front door step instead of the rear haha

·
on line
3,262 Posts
It all depends on when you ordered them... Jim sends bulk orders to the powdercoater so if someone ordered them.... lets say in Late september and another person ordered them in mid october... I would say that those would probably be in the same batch and both people would get them around the same date.

Just call jim and ask him when his next batch of sliders (or anything) are going to be back from the powdercoater... then you probably have your answer.

·
on line
4,919 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Just call jim and ask him when his next batch of sliders (or anything) are going to be back from the powdercoater... then you probably have your answer.
X2

I got mine in ~5 weeks. I called Jim and asked if they could get them to my house before one of our runs in September (which was about 5 weeks later). He said that they could do it, and I got them 3 days before the run.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and was told it would be 4-6 weeks by Jim

·
on line
2,072 Posts
I was talking to my brother's buddy the other day. He is a hardcore rock crawler kinda guy. Majorly modded Samuri. I mentioned Shrockworks and he said he had heard great things about them and their product. All the way up in Canada!!!

·
on line
628 Posts
I was talking to a Rubicon owner today and he was admiring my Shrock Sliders, and I instantly felt like a salesman for Shrockworks, I couldn't stop saying enough good things about the quality of the products. I did for warn about the wait time but said it is worth every minute, especially for items to make a great vehicle even greater (I'm a big fan of the Rubicon, probably going to be my next if they are still making them)

·
on line
704 Posts
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but does Jim charge your credit card as soon as you order or only when the order is shipped?

·
on line
111 Posts
credit card charged as soon as you order

1 - 15 of 15 Posts