Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The x and I ventured out to Anthracite Outdoor Adventure offroad park and had a blast at the GPAX hosted "Ridin Dirty 2018" I definitely put the rock sliders to the test a few times. Next mod is 100% full skids on the bottom.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I scored a free rack off a local buddy that needed a little love. A buddy of mine is a much better welder than I am so we spent an afternoon and brought it back to life. I'll have to get some shots of it mounted. the side lights and rear lights will be wired up separately.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
I scored a free rack off a local buddy that needed a little love. A buddy of mine is a much better welder than I am so we spent an afternoon and brought it back to life. I'll have to get some shots of it mounted. the side lights and rear lights will be wired up separately.

Looks good!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
body lift arrived (waiting for 33" tires), camping grill, and any off-road/camping essential a fire extinguisher

While i continue to design my ever evolving idea for a rear trunk storage solution i came up with this. I wanted to get the tools organized for ECXC 2019 too.
Husky tool bags $5
husky tool/tackle box $5
Xterra grocery storage bin

all packed up

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
ecxc 2019 was awesome.3 full days of wheeling. By the end of the weekend I got used to hearing bangs and scraps under the x where my engine is. I'm learning to trust my skid plates.

the xterras were thirsty

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
i've been busy inside the truck lately. i installed a power inverter in the back to power camping supplies. replaced a leaky rear output shaft seal...twice, DONT forget to put silicone around the edge of the new seal! I wired in a fuse panel to that made wiring new lights so much easier. lastly i used the rear hatch led diy off here for more camping lights. on with the pictures

i'm planning to make a bracket but i needed to mount this here before a trail day.

added some paint to fading black wheels

leaky bastard

some fall/trail pics

i also scored a sweet nissan badge

21 - 35 of 35 Posts