Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Bored at work so here's the weather forecast for Tremont, PA for next weekend thanks to weather.com

I'll be getting in around 9 Saturday morning. I hope I don't miss out on all the fun but with a 4 hour drive and work till 11:30 the night before I just cant get there any earlier.

EDIT: Larger image attached for the older folks with bad peepers

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
The Shocker Run "Big Ten" - March 3rd & 4th, 2017

Is anything going on Friday night after wheeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
The Shocker Run "Big Ten" - March 3rd & 4th, 2017

I'm probably gonna get a tent site at the camp grounds. I'll make sure to bring some brews. Just let me know where to bring them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Who is ready to win some raffle prizes!?! Here are just a couple awesome prizes we will have up for grabs!

Quadratec Q9500i Stealth Winch w/ Synthtic Line

Quadratec Winch Recovery Kit

Tacktik 50" LED Light Bar

·
TNX Senior Member
445 Posts
Food!

I'm going to be the noob, fat guy and ask. How does everyone handle lunch? Is it usually a group thing and we all take a break and get off the trails and grab some lunch? Or is it more of an everyone fend for themselves and bring lunch on the trails?

Really excited to get out for my first time, anything I should know so I don't look like a complete ass?

At least it'll be cool enough not to worry about the beer getting warm :drink:

·
on line
1,160 Posts
RC just put a Starbucks in at the top of trail 11

;) j/k pack a lunch. You can stop at the Subway on the way to RC, but be advised, sometimes there is a long line and you don't want your run group hitting the trails without you.

I'm in T02 by the other Jeff at the campsite. Just look for his shiny head or i'll be the guy sleeping in my chair by the fire

·
Premium Member
9,953 Posts
Yea, pack a lunch, we stop and eat on the trail.

Also, in case you don't know, RC strictly prohibits alcohol, so don't even bring it with you to the park. Leave it at the campground.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
RC just put a Starbucks in at the top of trail 11

;) j/k pack a lunch. You can stop at the Subway on the way to RC, but be advised, sometimes there is a long line and you don't want your run group hitting the trails without you.

I'm in T02 by the other Jeff at the campsite. Just look for his shiny head or i'll be the guy sleeping in my chair by the fire
It may be cold enough that my shiny head will be covered.

sent from a crawlspace...

·
TNX Senior Member
445 Posts
It may be cold enough that my shiny head will be covered.

sent from a crawlspace...
Lol Starbucks. I think I'm at T05. I was Q something at first and then changed it. Thanks for the info guys. Can't wait to get out there. I'm headed out Thursday night so I'm there first thing Friday!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts