Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator / Middle Atlantic Regional Moderat
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

Hep's Designs is back as a sponsor for the 2017 Shocker! Stay tune to see what they will offer to this year's raffle.

Home

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
For you grammar Nazis: Yes, there is a typo at the end. I am not editing it again. >:)

For the rest of you, come out and have some fun!

·
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
TNX Senior Member
444 Posts
I'm going to be there. Probably just for Saturday but Friday too if I can get off of work. Never been so I'm super pumped to get out and see what my X and I are capable of.

·
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm going to be there. Probably just for Saturday but Friday too if I can get off of work. Never been so I'm super pumped to get out and see what my X and I are capable of.
Great news! We are always happy to have new wheelers come out and see what their Xterras can do!

·
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I just got off the phone with a guy a know in California and he told me that Rugged Rocks is going to be dropping a huge swag bomb on the Shocker Run this year! The Big Ten is shaping up to be an event not to miss!

www.ruggedrocks.com

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
In for Saturday for sure on blues. I posted on FB and the original thread for this.. I need a spot to crash Saturday night if any of you have a open floor in a cabin I can pay my share to the cabin fee. And beer on me!! Mmmm beer :grin:

·
TNX Senior Member
444 Posts
Twin Grove Reservations

Do these people ever answer their phone? I've literally called every day this week multiple times a day and left them multiple messages to try and reserve a cabin and have yet to get a phone call back. Driving me crazy!!! :violent1:

EDIT: I emailed them and they called back. Said their power was out yesterday. Funny since I've been calling since Monday :bs:

·
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I usually stay at the Comfort Inn Hotel. It is cheap, offers a discount for Rausch Creek wheelers and it a nice escape from the cold of the trails. It is very close to Twin Grove too.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts