The seventh annual Shocker Run
is sneaking up on us. The secret is out and 007 is on the run as his 7th year of sneaking around the trails is catching up with him! Will he escape to live another day? Only time will tell!
The run will kick off at 8:00am sharp with registration and group line ups getting immediately under way. The trail groups will leave for the trails at 9:00am and go until just before dark.
R.C. Registration Forms can found here: http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.co...er_app_new.pdf
Like previous years, a raffle will take place in the Rausch Creek Pavilion
after the trail groups are finished. There is no heat in the pavilion and it will be cold, so come prepared!
Each driver will receive 1 free event decal and a raffle ticket for the general raffle. Additional tickets will be available for sale for both the general raffle and the special raffle. Additional General Raffle Tickets will be 1 for $3, 2 for $5 and $10 for 4. The Specialty Raffle tickets will be $5 each.
After the raffle, everyone is invited to come to O'Neals Pub
for food and drinks. 112 South Tulpehocken Street Pine Grove, PA 17963 - (570) 915-6093
We will then finish off at the Twin Grove KOA
with drinks and stories by the bonfire until Rook gets ratchet strapped to a bed again.
Information for lodging at the KOA
can be found here: 1445 Suedberg Rd Pine Grove, PA 17963 - (717) 865-4602 www.twingrove.com
- When: February 22nd, 2014
- Twin Grove KOA - 1445 Suedberg Road, Pine Grove, PA 17963. (717) 865-4602 www.twingrove.com
- Comfort Inn Pine Grove - Pine Grove, PA 433 Suedeberg Road Pine Grove, PA 17963 Comfort Inn Pine Grove
- Dinner: O'Neals Pub - 112 South Tulpehocken Street Pine Grove, PA 17963 - (570) 915-6093
- Raffle: R.C. Pavilion after the trail groups finish. General Raffle Tickets are $3 for 1, $5 for 2, and $10 for 4. Specialty Raffle Tickets are $10 each.