Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4689 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well I'm probably not the only one getting excited in this final week of pre-season. In seasons past there have been spotty threads here and last year many of us chatted up the Cowboy Fan Thread, but that's not the best name to draw in ALL of the other N.F.L. fans here. Thus in appreciation of the incoming opening games I'm creating this: The NFL Thread.

Let this be a home for all of us NFL fans to discuss the games, the teams, and cry, laugh, and enjoy this and future seasons ahead together! :cheers:

Feel free to share in the excitement, and while there is always some trash-talk inherent (perhaps even required) in any type sporting event please try to keep it within reason so the thread doesn't get locked. As some may know my beloved Packers won the Bowl last season so I'm hoping for a repeat! :D Go Pack Go!

·
on line
7,135 Posts
Did they ever find Jay Cutler who was last seen running from his shadow after the Packer/Bears game last January?

·
on line
698 Posts
Lets go SEAHAWKS!

Maybe we can win our division again this year (without a losing record hopefully). I dream of a Superbowl victory, the same way I dream of finding a magic lamp......

·
on line
6,543 Posts
It'll be interesting to see if the Cowboys can get their defense together. Offense should be fine, but the D is something to watch.

And I'd like to point out that Lurie is again showing his true character - not only did he sign someone who tortured and killed dogs for fun and profit, but he decided to up the ante, sign him again and give him more money. Classy move, that.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Did they ever find Jay Cutler who was last seen running from his shadow after the Packer/Bears game last January?
Found Cutler for you.

EDIT: Go Pats! Excited to see Wilfork and Haynesworth on the Defensive line this year, that's 700lbs, I'm scared and I dont have to face them. Looking forward to watching Ochocinco play as well, should be a fun year!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm a huge 49er fan! We need too find a QB and we would be set! I'm also a Texan fan since I am from Houston. I think this is the Texans year, even tho I have been saying it the last two years!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Let's go Broncos! John Fox will have this team turned around in no time. Tebow is not the answer. Go Orton, he's gonna have a helluva year. This team will surprise some people.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I'm pretty excited about the Cowboys winning their 6th superbowl this year

1 - 20 of 4689 Posts