Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fitting my hi lift jack on the X at my apt at lunch and a couple of dudes that live by me walked over to ask who i had install all the stuff ive been doing to my truck. When i told em i did it all with some friendly help (MC). They were blown away. Well rear bumper and skids were all me, no help there MC, except for that big ass gigantic set of sockets i needed for that huge bolt that holds on the swing arm. So anyways, pretty cool people think some of the easier things to do are tough and impressive. They all think my truck is looking good anyways. I waxed it with that "ICE" stuff yesterday too, it does a great job. Can do it in sunlight or where ever. Super easy to wax with it. Well worth it.

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Muzik! You have no fricking idea how many scratches it had after our run a couple weeks ago. But i got most of em out. And with the wax ya cant see em. So dont worry, i have scrathes, a couple dents, and big crease from the shopping cart ([email protected]!) So its deffinately got some character.

As far as the front bumper goes.........Jim posted in my thread in the shrockworks section that all our bumpers should ship this tuesday........so light some candles and say some preayers for me, burn insence(sp?), sacrafice a chicken, whatever you do. aND HOPEFULLY ILL HAVE IT AND BE ABLE TO INSTALL IT, MY FOG LIGHTS, NEW SET OF HEAD LIGHTS, AND MY WINCH. So ill deffinately be good to go for TN. All i need now is to go buy a new tent.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I was wondering how many scratches were going to show up. :)

Where did the dent come from? Did you get it on the run? Bummer if you did, I didn't see you hit anything.

·
on line
853 Posts
mcampana said:
. . . . sacrafice a chicken, whatever you do. . . .
I've been sitting here wondering what to do for dinner, now I know. Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully the sacrafice will work. I'll say some mumbo-jumbo over it as I'm cutting.

The truck looks good.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
usmc xterra said:
muzikman said:
You need some scratches. ;)
LOL Muzikman! LOL pictures of the scratches can be seen in the How to's under Side Molding install! LOL He did a lot of work to get rid of em! LOL Crazy guy! LOL MC
I tried my hardest to keep bush off his truck. Black is such an evil color.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts