Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Ive been away a long time. Been busy over here in Europe but I got official word last week I'm coming back to the states this summer!

And after 19 years of begging the Army to send me there, I finally got my wish and we're on our way to Colorado!

I'm super excited to head to such an off road mecca and an area that I remember being ripe with Xterra activity when I was visited the forums more frequently.

And it's the closest Ive ever been to Moab! I regret never being able to go while I was stationed in El Paso but it is a must do since I'll be so much closer now.

I'm looking forward to wheeling with some of you CO X'ers.

See ya'll soon and keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I just moved back after 1 year away. Thought that was terrible. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
TNX Veteran
4,036 Posts
And over 1,000 new members....
It ain't about the traffic. It's about the community, and knowledge. AG ruined this site, and you know it.

Ya I come back to see whats up, and usually shake my head and leave.

·
TNX Veteran
3,700 Posts
Holy hell yeah! I feel like my truck has doubled in size since you left. I'm planning a multi-week road trip between Montana and Colorado in the summer. Any idea when you'll be back? Maybe I can help get your X back to work!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
What's up old friend!? Good to see you back here and to see you still have the X!! i just popped back on randomly after almost a year and another year before that. Not liking what I'm seeing here but I'll probably stick around and see what happens. I was one of the ones who just disappeared, never bothered to go to XN. But unless i can find a way to find my old threads and go back through and restore the pictures i dont see the point in sticking around..

Anyway, hope all is well. I'm due for another Colorado/Moab trip, it's been a few years. Maybe i'll see you out there one day soon. Stay in touch!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What's up old friend!? Good to see you back here and to see you still have the X!! i just popped back on randomly after almost a year and another year before that. Not liking what I'm seeing here but I'll probably stick around and see what happens. I was one of the ones who just disappeared, never bothered to go to XN. But unless i can find a way to find my old threads and go back through and restore the pictures i dont see the point in sticking around..

Anyway, hope all is well. I'm due for another Colorado/Moab trip, it's been a few years. Maybe i'll see you out there one day soon. Stay in touch!
Holy hell yeah! I feel like my truck has doubled in size since you left. I'm planning a multi-week road trip between Montana and Colorado in the summer. Any idea when you'll be back? Maybe I can help get your X back to work!
Hell yeah brothers!

Guerilla, hope to get together for sure. I'll pop over to XN and start posting there once I get back.

Albatross, I remember watching your truck go from zero to hero in what seemed like a few months! Took me years to get to that level! Anyway, I should be in CO around end of June beginning of July.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts