Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Kudo's to the folks on this site, On info on keeping the X-Box clean & purdy!!.

Bought the Turtle wax "ICE " while my X is still new, I wiped the inside of all plastic molding, dash, rear floor boards.. Etc. WOW nice stuff.

Waxed a second coat after a week-end of chasing Rattle snakes & Cougars. Washed & ICED the outside...

That is some really good stuff, easy to apply.

had to share the " ICE " use with yea folks.

:cheers:

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Thier wax/polish is some nice stuff. I wasn't too impressed with their liquid claybar...but then again I shouldn't have expected much from something called "Liquid Clay Bar" :)

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Muzikman said:
Thier wax/polish is some nice stuff. I wasn't too impressed with their liquid claybar...but then again I shouldn't have expected much from something called "Liquid Clay Bar" :)
Damm! we 100% agree here Muzik! LOL I also tried the liquid clay bar and thought the same thing! It's a very very very light cutting compound, no where near as good as a clay bar. But.... don't even touch mt bottle of Ice Wax! The spray is ok, but their real wax, I can't do without! Almost like it is made just for our X inside and out!

(I don't even want to hear from the guy who used it on the seats!)

MC

·
on line
4,919 Posts
usmc xterra said:
Muzikman said:
Damm! we 100% agree here Muzik! LOL I also tried the liquid clay bar and thought the same thing! It's a very very very light cutting compound, no where near as good as a clay bar. But.... don't even touch mt bottle of Ice Wax! The spray is ok, but their real wax, I can't do without! Almost like it is made just for our X inside and out!

(I don't even want to hear from the guy who used it on the seats!)

MC
X3

that's funny, as I did the same thing with the clay bar. About a month ago, i used the real ice wax and was astounded. I was so excited after seeing how the X turned out, I did my snowmobile trailer as well, works awesome on that, too!

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WORKS ON SEATS??? I think, it might be slippery, for the women in the short mini skirts.. OOP's...

That ICE, is good stuff, coated everything that is plastic inside & out, with the ice.. adds a nice shine luster to the X.

easy to apply, wait few minutes ( 3 beers) then just lightly buff with a towel...

$14 buck a bottle.. should last me least a year...

·
on line
1,361 Posts
I am getting a bottle this weekend, with all the good praise, I can't go wrong.

Hit the X up then the Jetta

1 - 7 of 7 Posts