Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

461 - 480 of 521 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Guess i will join in, i am not near the leaders but i am pretty high for my year.

2011 P4X, 170,027 miles

Only thing aside from regular maitenance and mods is replacing the passenger side valve cover the exhaust manifolds. Driver's side split at the weld so replaced both with DT long tubes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
TNX Administrator
20,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
I'm at 116,000 miles now.

2011 P4X 5AT

In the last year and a bit, I've TS'd, done the timing chain repair, replaced rear wheel bearings, Pinon bearings, new Tom Woods Drive shaft, brakes all the way around, replaced LCA's and Coils on the front due to Coil bind.
Milage: 154k

Year: 2007

Just changed all fluids, crankshaft sensor, and added a CSF radiator. Past year T-swap with an m205 from a 2011 and m226 from a 2012. Air compressor and condenser failed so that's getting replaced to the terrible tune of 2k. Still no timing chain wine or cat code those are probably next.
UpDated and/or Added too Thread Mileage Lists! :thumbup:

·
TNX Administrator
20,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #463
Guess i will join in, i am not near the leaders but i am pretty high for my year.

2011 P4X, 170,027 miles

Only thing aside from regular maitenance and mods is replacing the passenger side valve cover the exhaust manifolds. Driver's side split at the weld so replaced both with DT long tubes.
UpDated Thread Mileage List! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Only additional maintenance since last update is I did the CAT's at about 320,000. That was the second one for drivers, first for passenger.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts

2011 P4X, 170,027 miles

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

if you want to make it to 300k FIX that SES!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
if you want to make it to 300k FIX that SES!!!
SES is due to the DT long tubes. Pulled the front CATS so I always have the SES on...

Got to Autozone occasionally to make sure the only code is due to the missing cats. Would love to get rid of it though.

·
TNX Administrator
20,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
Well because our new home doesn't have "tables" anymore, I was forced to break this thread down into paragraphs and it didn't turn out too bad after all.

·
TNX Administrator
20,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #468

·
TNX Administrator
20,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #470
UpDated and/or Added too Thread Mileage Lists! ?

·
on line
211 Posts
I just hit 200,000 miles on my 2005 S auto.
Major work recently, at 187k, removed rust and painted frame and underbody as needed. Replaced secondary timing chains and all guides, only one guide had worn through. Replaced starter and fuel pump because why not. Replaced steering rack and PS pump cause it was getting a little harder to turn and a little drifting on the highway.
Got rid of rusty c200, installed elocker m226, Titan swapped the front, arb air locked m205, radflos, welded up rear bumper and skidplates, shrockworks sliders and front bumper w/ winch.

Before all that work, the only non wear items replaced were radiator, and an alternator.
My xterra has been good to me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
UPDATE
Up to 219,300 miles now.

Since the last update I replaced:
Radiator & Serpentine Belt at 216,000 miles. The Radiator failed during a commute to work, just began pouring water from around the top seem where the plastic meets the metal. Replaced with a Carquest Radiator. Replaced Serpentine belt while I was there.

Rear U-Joint at 217,000 miles. Had a little slack in it and was causing some vibration. Last one only lasted about 45,000 miles.

Front Brakes and Rotors at 217,500 miles. Warped Rotors and Worn Pads.

Changed Rear Diff Fluid at 217,900 miles

Front U-Joints at 218,000 miles.

Still running great, leaks some oil around the valve covers that I plan on addressing before winter. Gearing up for a Timing Chain replacement as well, because it's never been done to my knowledge.

·
TNX Administrator
20,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #475
UpDated and/or Added too Thread Mileage Lists! ?
1st gens count now?
Yep - They have always been on the lists - Because if there wasn't a 1stGen, there couldn't have been a 2ndGen. But that being said, I've started a thread for the 1stGen's;

·
TNX Administrator
20,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #476
I just hit 200,000 miles on my 2005 S auto.
Major work recently, at 187k, removed rust and painted frame and underbody as needed. Replaced secondary timing chains and all guides, only one guide had worn through. Replaced starter and fuel pump because why not. Replaced steering rack and PS pump cause it was getting a little harder to turn and a little drifting on the highway.
Got rid of rusty c200, installed elocker m226, Titan swapped the front, arb air locked m205, radflos, welded up rear bumper and skidplates, shrockworks sliders and front bumper w/ winch.

Before all that work, the only non wear items replaced were radiator, and an alternator.
My xterra has been good to me.
UPDATE
Up to 219,300 miles now.

Since the last update I replaced:
Radiator & Serpentine Belt at 216,000 miles. The Radiator failed during a commute to work, just began pouring water from around the top seem where the plastic meets the metal. Replaced with a Carquest Radiator. Replaced Serpentine belt while I was there.

Rear U-Joint at 217,000 miles. Had a little slack in it and was causing some vibration. Last one only lasted about 45,000 miles.

Front Brakes and Rotors at 217,500 miles. Warped Rotors and Worn Pads.

Changed Rear Diff Fluid at 217,900 miles

Front U-Joints at 218,000 miles.

Still running great, leaks some oil around the valve covers that I plan on addressing before winter. Gearing up for a Timing Chain replacement as well, because it's never been done to my knowledge.
UpDated / Added to Thread Mileage Lists! ?

Reactions: Liriodendron

·
Registered
23 Posts
Update for mine. Just Hit 177777. Had to replace the catalytic converters at 150000-ish

461 - 480 of 521 Posts