Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Jim and his Shrockworks crew for building my sliders. Received them yesterday and installed them today.

The best part is that I ordered them on July 13 and received them on August 14. :cheers:

Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

·
on line
2,459 Posts
mcampana said:
Look fool, everyone wants photos of sliders. Then we can all act as if it was the first time we have seen them on someones truck and tell you how freakin cool it looks.
haha...that is so true..I was thinking the same thing when there were no pictures.

·
on line
975 Posts
Man, I've done the sliders/skids and a lift. I still haven't posted pictures yet, shit I haven't even taken pictures yet. Someone needs to smack me and hand me a camera. lol

Darn, I just noticed I need to change my sig. also. I'm Lame

·
on line
1,716 Posts
X_Trippin said:
Man, I've done the sliders/skids and a lift. I still haven't posted pictures yet, **** I haven't even taken pictures yet. Someone needs to smack me and hand me a camera. lol

Darn, I just noticed I need to change my sig. also. I'm Lame

Well get on it!!! :geek:

·
on line
3,272 Posts
mcampana said:
Look fool, everyone wants photos of sliders. Then we can all act as if it was the first time we have seen them on someones truck and tell you how freakin cool it looks.
x2. Nicely put!

·
on line
628 Posts
The best part is that I ordered them on July 13 and received them on August 14.
I ordered mine that same evening (July 13th) and recieved them on August 15th, unfortunately I wasn't here but I was sure happy to see them when I returned (August 20th), and I slapped them on late that night.

So I also say thanks to Jim and his Company for such a quality product. Of course now everybodys trying to convince me for the Shrock Bumper since I got hit the following day but I don't think I'm quite ready to get that extreme, surely I need to get lifted first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts