Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've been a member of XOC for a couple months and recently found myself spending just as a much time here at thenewx. Anyway, I see a lot of great write ups and chill knowledgeable people. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute something useful in the future. Thanks for having me and I'll see round the boards.

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome back from the dark side :cheers:

Rob

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome.

Tell us a little about your X! :cheers:

·
on line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RogueClimber said:
Welcome.

Tell us a little about your X! :cheers:
It's an 06 S 4x4 AT in Night Armor. I have added minor things like fog lights, stock OR skids and a locking handle for the roof basket thingy. I have a Shrock front and read bumper with tire mount on the way.

This weekend I used USMC's bumper saver mod with dpatton's tweaks and write up. Came out nice. Hope it fits. Thanks guys!

Next and probably should've been first is the Shrock sliders and skids. Looking to do a SL. Start with spacers and shackles. Need a little bigger tires.

The mod wish list keeps getting bigger. At least I won’t be bored. Broke maybe, but not bored.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts