Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dude would give you the jacket off his back if you were cold! He helped me again today to finish the small vibrating problem in my deavers. Great guy, has every tool known to man, ahuge ass shop to work in, and a great teacher. Ive learned alot from him about my X the past couple days. He really does have alot of experience working on cars. So if anyone really needs the no b.s. answers or a good way to fix things up, ask him.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
MC

Open a Western Branch will ya!!! :cheers:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
usmc xterra said:
Be passing through in 2 months........does that work? On my way to you know where! MC
Well you got a place to crash (shouldn't use that word with all the recent boo boos) if you pass through the Denver area!

·
on line
238 Posts
Yup,

MC helped me out as well with my Shrock bumper install. Thank you very much for all the help, loan of a nephew helper (Jeff), and a bigger garage than mine :cheers: Still wish the day had a lot more hours so I could have done my shim job there and helped with mcampana's install.

I'll be sliding in my shims this weekend in the cold at my place.

On a side note.... The companies that do not offer a shim with the AAL's reside in warmer climates I believe. The rubber isolator by the pinion will absorb the vibration better with warmer climate. I experienced that yesterday when it was around 70deg F.

p.s. Quote of the install.... "Man I hope you don't hold a woman like you hold that wrench." :laughing8: (sorry couldn't help myself, another MC original line :joker: )

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Yea I forgot I said that line. LOL Thanks though. We were lucky Jeff did show up, we were pretty busy, time did fly. And even though I was just a runner, I still had a hard time keeping up with pictures, things happen so fast! It's going to take 3 Front Bumper installs to do the mother of all write ups! But we firmly covered the Bumper saver huh?

Well thanks, good luck on the shim install and hope its warm, After you left, we fired up the heater last Sat. Got chilly like 9pm.

MC

·
on line
589 Posts
Well if this is a thanks to MC thread...his How To's and general contributions have helped make the club what it is; a friendly, knowledgeable, and fun group of people to be a part of. Thanks MC!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts