Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to congratulate everyone who won dibs on the items I posted for sale recently.

Like anything else that's sold on the swap shop, the sellers loss is the buyers gain. I really wasn't out to make much money off these items. Yes, it helps to pay for the expensive SAS project but I also wanted make sure I was giving you all great deals. I hope you make good use of it.

My departure date for the SAS is rapidly approaching and I hope to have all the items either shipped to you or hand delivered shortly. Thank you again for your generosity and your patience.

For those who will be receiving items via shipping, I'll be contacting you soon about addresses and payments.

I'll be taking lots of pictures of the project. I'm sure I'll be a big pain in the ass to those poor guys at All Phase. Hey, somebody's got to hover over their shoulders to do their jobs. Wink

Meh! They'll eventually tie me up in the corner and shoot rubber bands at my head... :happy7:

Steve

·
on line
1,831 Posts
I'd be very appreciative if you could do as much of a "How-To" as possible on the swap. Even if there's too much detail to cover, it'd provide for a very interesting thread. Lots of photos of the phases, please.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
syndicate said:
I'd be very appreciative if you could do as much of a "How-To" as possible on the swap. Even if there's too much detail to cover, it'd provide for a very interesting thread. Lots of photos of the phases, please.
Step 1: Call All Phase in Colorado.
Step 2: Drop off your X with a large check.
Step 3: Pickup your X.

·
on line
335 Posts
he's leaving next week, i think for CO.....they've got everything there ready and waiting for him...its exciting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts