Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
only weekend im available is the 17th afternoon (saturday) or the 18th (sunday) all day long. But that monday and tuesday (19th 20th) im available also.

Let me know.

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 17'th and 18'th sounds like a great weekend to do it.

the entrance is on bay road off of Yorktown. it goes way out. I've been partially out there. If I successfully install the lift on Saturday do you want to do a little wheeling this Sunday afternoon?

·
on line
628 Posts
Can't do this weekend, I have got to work, but I'm up for some other time in the near future. I live out in the Calallen area but I come into the city often.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
So you guys want to plan to do this on the 18th (sunday) that would be best for me becuase i get back from france on the 17th and the jet lag is going to kill me. My flight arrives at 245 pm on saturday so I could be ready in the late afternoon if you prefer that day.

Maybe we could go camping that night with a little night wheeling then do a big run that morning.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
willgr1 said:
I may be able to join, depends when my coilover from greg gets here.....my schedule is pretty open (except the weekend of the 10th, i'll be in Austin, and thanksgiving weekend).
Coilovers or not you should still come.... heck if they get there that friday we could install them on saturday afternoon and then go wheeling that night and the next day.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
hell even if you are in a wheelchair you could still come.... i will strap you to the roof of my X if you want!! LOL

OH, do you guys mind i I invite some nonXterra guys? The guy that owns that mercedes g500 might want to come... Also im going to post this up over at club frontier.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Yeah the weekend of November 18th is the only weekend i will be available untill the 22nd of december, and we all know that is christmas weekend so im sure not many people would want to do a run then.

Hey maybe we could plan a new years run somewhere also.... well one thing at a time right?

I posted over at clubfrontier and am about to post at clubxterra

·
on line
628 Posts
What kind of wheeling/camping would you guys be looking to do? I've lived down here for about 7 years, but I've never even camped or wheeled in this area, other than just going out to the beach. I'm looking forward to Shutterman showing me this "trail" on the southside of the city. We do have Padre Island National Seashore which offers roughly 60 miles of "4X4 only" beach driving and primitive camping anywhere along the stretch. You can check that out here http://www.nps.gov/pais/

·
on line
3,262 Posts
USArmyX said:
What kind of wheeling/camping would you guys be looking to do? I've lived down here for about 7 years, but I've never even camped or wheeled in this area, other than just going out to the beach. I'm looking forward to Shutterman showing me this "trail" on the southside of the city. We do have Padre Island National Seashore which offers roughly 60 miles of "4X4 only" beach driving and primitive camping anywhere along the stretch. You can check that out here http://www.nps.gov/pais/
Primitive camping and beach 4wheeling sounds cool to me... as long as we can find some hills and stuff to climb.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
USArmyX said:
Primitive camping and beach 4wheeling sounds cool to me... as long as we can find some hills and stuff to climb.

X2

1 - 20 of 90 Posts