Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. This is next weekend. All you texas guys talk about wheeling. LEts see some actual wheeling.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hmmm, I just found out about this. I think some of the guys were supposed to get together in galveston that weekend. I might have to postpone the camping.

Hey Chia... you gonna be there? Im pretty sure me and my fiancee can make it. This would really be a great wheeling opportunity. Im 85% sure I will be going.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
looks like with the fizzle of the camping trip that this may be the thing to attend, if i can get my armor back on then i'm down.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
I won't be attending tomorrows shindig, the weather is supposed to be pretty nasty, weatherchannel.com shows severe thunderstorms with possible chance of large hail, 80% rain and has a lightning warning. not to mention, mason texas is 5.5hrs away from houston, haha, as much as i want too, i'm not up for playing around in bad weather like that. sorry guys, maybe another time.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
I just talked to eddie, he prolly won't be going either. the weather is a big factor at this time, we'll have to reschedule

1 - 10 of 10 Posts