Color: Night Armor
Mods:
Full window tint
Pioneer AVH-P6000DVD Double-DIN Head Unit
Dual MTX Thunder 5500 in an MTX ported enclosure
Rancho Quicklift
BFG AT KO 265/70/R17
De-striping
Comments: Coming soon: Mudgaurd and steprail removal, new exhaust system, stealth mod, Garmin docking station, and hopefully some Shrock sliders...within a year.
Photos:

I'm thinking about doing the stealth mod to the wheels, I photoshopped a picture of what it would look like a couple months ago and it looks pretty sweet, but I dont know yet.

Here's the photoshop (this was prior to the lift and tires)

Here's what my X looked like when I first got her (My photography skills were pretty crappy back then, it seems):

My first mod was to get that damn silver pinstripe off of my baby. It was pretty tedious and I would spend hours out in the freezing weather peeling the thing off. Dedication. I love my X.

Here she is now:

Mike

·
on line
29 Posts
Do you have a good close up picture of the head unit installed? I am considering a similar head unit, but I really need an OEM looking install.

·
on line
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

It's a great unit, I haven't had any problems with it. It's got great audio control settings and it has bluetooth, etc. It's not the most absolutely beautiful UI but it's the only touchscreen double-DIN unit I could find at the time with a 6-Disc In-Dash CD changer.

·
on line
29 Posts
Thanks for the picture man, it looks great. I think I am going with the Kenwood, but the single disc isn't a deal killer for me.

·
on line
463 Posts
Looks good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts