Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you all only knew what I knew...tee-hee-hee....I suggest you all make sure to tune into the Team Xterra Racing website at the end of this month when we run in the next BITD race...

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S_e_X-Terra said:
Hmmm, engine and powertrain....???? Supercharger maybe????
Sorry, its all considered a "black" project at the moment...but TRUST me when I say there is a TON to be revealed, more than I thought possible...

·
on line
631 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
spalind said:
S_e_X-Terra said:
Hmmm, engine and powertrain....???? Supercharger maybe????
Sorry, its all considered a "black" project at the moment...but TRUST me when I say there is a TON to be revealed, more than I thought possible...
Your such a tease!

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry but I have been sworn to secrecy...you all will have to wait a few weeks...I promise to reveal most (if not all) by the end of the month...

·
on line
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, but to tease a bit more...I can say that this will not be some sort of "OK we looked into this and there is a possibility of maybe having these things made as they might work if we do this or that..." type of deal...it will be the real thing, operating in the real world...no vaporware....

·
on line
3,262 Posts
spalind said:
Oh, but to tease a bit more...I can say that this will not be some sort of "OK we looked into this and there is a possibility of maybe having these things made as they might work if we do this or that..." type of deal...it will be the real thing, operating in the real world...no vaporware....

I FU(K!N& Love you!!!!!!! :love1: :love7:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts