Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you know someone or are that someone. Team Xterra is looking for the MAIN SPONSOR for the 2008 season. $30k will get your company the whole package. This is not just a logo on the racer! "Whole Package" means many extras.

Contact; XterraRacer via PM for details.

·
on line
432 Posts
If I give you $30 can I design a sticker to go on the truck? :bounce:

Hehe. Goodluck on the search for that, I'm sure you'll find one.

- Russell "MrBugman"

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Might want to list some information on what is included in the 'whole package'...

·
on line
145 Posts
Good luck.

One day I'll get to see you in action on the Outdoor Channel.

·
on line
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I write this to allow us, Team Xterra Racing (TXR), to introduce ourselves to your company. We offer a unique advertising venue for your consideration. This program is very open to change, as you may desire. I want to modify this to your exact needs. This plan is offered as a base for your company and TXR to build upon and mold into a several year relationship. I plan to expand this into a multiple car team with a tractor/trailer; racing and doing shows as a fulltime career. Any of A-D packages include; game graphics, website linking, painted and lettered tow rig, drivers suit lettering and team uniforms. TV ad time can be put together with "The Outdoor Channel". I will pursue magazine articles under the leading media labels. A show schedule will be made and the vehicle will be able to be displayed at the agreed upon dates and locations, within reason.

If your company is looking to take a more cautious route into motorsports sponsorship, this team can give more bang for your dollar than many of the bigger teams out there. Check out our website www.TeamXterraRacing.com This site came up in Dec of 2006 and we can boast a 200,000 plus hits per month. We are constantly being featured in articles abroad. TXR is again to be featured on OffRoad.com, Nissan main page, for the third time this year. TXR also has a game deal to be announce at the end of this year. This means your logo will end up in homes with PS3 and XBOX360 consoles, being played by your future buyers for hours on end. What an opportunity for you to create "Brand loyalty"! The game producer expects the this to sell over 500,000 copies. Get in now before the graphic are done for the game.

Sposorship structure
Dear Interested Sponsor,
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring Team Xterra Racing (TXR). We hope that there may be an
opportunity to find your logo on the XterraRacer and become a sponsor of Team Xterra Racing! Within this
package we would like to present 5 different options that may provide an avenue for your Company to be
part of our Team for the 2007 race season.
Team Xterra Racing is pleased to annouce that the XterraRacer is the most popular vehicle in its class.
Running in the 3100 Class in the Best in the Desert series it is showing the competition that a new breed
is in town. We have a veteran driver with a top of the line set-up, including in car video, and a great list of
sponsors that have helped the XterraRacer prepare for each race with product support. This list includes,
but is not limited to: Nissan, Goodyear, Fox Shocks, National Springs, and DJ Safety!
With a sponsorship comes an opportunity for name visibility. We have a professionally designed website,
www.teamxterraracing.com with a forum (message board) and gallery. The website is constantly updated
with feature articles and press releases. Our current sponsors have claimed an increase in sales due to its
exposure on the website (up 13%, contact SpeedHut). TXR has also been in the spot light on numerous
websites, including www.offroad.com. We anticipate that TXR will provide you with the added exposure
that will benefit your company and its product. Let us put your name on a banner across our website!
We are also proud to announce that the XterraRacer will be featured in a yet to be released offroad game
for the XBox360 and PlayStation 3 consoles!
What a priveledge and honor! As it currently stands, however, the vehicle’s front doors and hood are blank and
available to an interested sponsor. This opportunity will also yield returns with its visibility in the game graphics!
Sponsorship Level “A�
This commitment involves engaging in a full year contract. 5 races in the Best in the Desert series with
exposure on the front doors and hood on the XterraRacer and on the sides of the tow vehicle and trailer.
Sponsorship amount of $30,000.
Sponsorship Level “B�
This commitment is similar to Level A and additionally includes 2 races in the Baja series, the Baja 1000
and Baja 500 in Mexico. Sponsorship amount of $50,000.
Sponsorship Level “C�This commitment is based on a performance outcome incentive. There is a basic cost of $1,000 per month
for the exposure of the name. Additionally, TXR must perform for its sponsorship monies; every 1st place
is $8,000, 2nd place $4,000 and 3rd place $2,000. Unless we place - you don’t pay.
Sponsorship Level “D�
Similar to C, there is a basic cost of $2,000 per month for the exposure of the name. Every 1st place is
$5,000, 2nd place $2,500 and 3rd place $1,250. Unless we place - you don’t pay.
Sponsorship Level “E�This opportunity is a product sponsorship. Each is studied in a case by case scenario. Exposure is via the
website and a smaller logo on the vehicle. We appreciate the help on getting us to the races! Give me a call and let's put this program together.

Give me a call and let's put this program together.

Thank you,
Dave Blakely
Team Xterra Racing

·
on line
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How many thousand people are on this site? One of you must know the right person for this. This is a great deal for any company to get this much of media coverage for such a price.

·
on line
704 Posts
This may be a stupid question, but did you try hitting up Nismo or Nissan executives? This is totally something that they should be sponsoring. There has to be an incentive for Nissan to sponsor guys like you. If I had any kind of business, I'd definitely throw a grand or two. A giant like Nissan can spend more than that!

Good luck!

·
on line
14,014 Posts
vman said:
This may be a stupid question, but did you try hitting up Nismo or Nissan executives? This is totally something that they should be sponsoring. There has to be an incentive for Nissan to sponsor guys like you. If I had any kind of business, I'd definitely throw a grand or two. A giant like Nissan can spend more than that!

Good luck!
Hells yeah!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts