Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone who is actually currently running the total chaos upper control arms is having/had issues with getting their trucks aligned.

Someone had told me to align their rig after the install of the rad flows and tc uca's that their cam bolts were turne as far as they could go to align the truck.

Like i said, please only reply if you actually have this setup. Im not interested in people who hear something from a guy who has them, or who read about em. I want real life users to post up some info.

Thanks.

·
on line
131 Posts
I had the TC UCA and Calmini spacer and had no problems with alignment. All specs were within factory tolerances.

·
on line
853 Posts
You might want to call Greg at PRG, he did the alignment on mine by hand after he installed the lift. If he had any issues when doing the alignment I did not hear it. I have had no problems, the tires are wearing evenly, no pulling etc.

·
on line
65 Posts
I have an 06 OR with the Radflow/TC lift and have a slight alignment issue. The drivers side is visible toed in (i believe is the terminology), I wasa told by the alignment shop that I had a +1 camber on taht side and that it was "within tolerence" but it is visibly more noticeable than the passenger side and I DO have uneven wear.

·
on line
191 Posts
calijetfxr said:
I have an 06 OR with the Radflow/TC lift and have a slight alignment issue. The drivers side is visible toed in (i believe is the terminology), I wasa told by the alignment shop that I had a +1 camber on taht side and that it was "within tolerence" but it is visibly more noticeable than the passenger side and I DO have uneven wear.
Same here. My cams are as far as they'll go, but the toe can be fixed. I'll let you know how it goes aftter I take her in.

·
on line
111 Posts
I just got mine aligned again today, now that I lowered it to 2" of lift. They were able to get it within spec, but on the high end of the spec, and the cam bolts are maxed out. When I had it up 2.5", they could not get it in spec.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts