Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what i got form TC's support dept. I emailed and asked, and this is what i got in return.

"The best maintenance for the uniball itself is to wipe it down occasionally to keep it clear of dirt and debris. In your particular location where you see lots of salted roads I would recommend wiping them down more frequently just to be safe. Bushing maintenance is as easy as squirting some grease into the zerk fittings occasionally to keep them properly lubed. Please keep in mind that bushings and uniballs are wearable items that will need to be replaced just like ball joints on a stock suspension will. "

There ya go.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you guys had something worth while to contribute. But this is here to just inform those of us who have the TC UCA's.

Zerk Fitting isnt a ball. Hence there were no ball lube instructions. Im starting to think you guys are a bunch of "mo;s" with all this giggling over balls. Just because you guys like salty nuts on your chin/fore head/ass, doenst mean the rest of us want to be subjected to your idea of a fun saturday evening with the boys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts