Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Nice, I've been looking for something like that. You don't know how many times I've put groceries in the back, had to start or stop suddenly, then subsequently had to ninja my hand under the hatch while opening it really slowly to keep things from falling out.

I've lost more than few beers and bottles of hot sauce!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Great, thanks. Out of curiosity, what would the extensions do for this? I'll place an order today or tomorrow, I just want to get the right one.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really only use them if you had to carry something out the back with the hatch open, craigslist finds, furniture etc. They roll up and fit in the side pocket when not in use.

·
Registered
780 Posts
OK nice, I don't think I'll ever need that, because of my swing arm... Sweet, this will solve a lot of heartache, you'll get an order tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Nice, I've been looking for something like that. You don't know how many times I've put groceries in the back, had to start or stop suddenly, then subsequently had to ninja my hand under the hatch while opening it really slowly to keep things from falling out.

I've lost more than few beers and bottles of hot sauce!
I'll second everything in this post. I've harassed my girl about killing my beer on multiple occasions when her ninja skills were not up to the task.

I JUST bought a cheapie bungy style net last week to solve the issue :/

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Does this come with the metal rings or are they needed to be purchased extra, if extra, what ones do you recommend? And are they screwed into just plastic or the metal as well?

Looks good still however, and thanks for extra info.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does this come with the metal rings or are they needed to be purchased extra, if extra, what ones do you recommend? And are they screwed into just plastic or the metal as well?

Looks good still however, and thanks for extra info.
Includes steel anchors coated black in PVC and everything anchors to metal. Replaces the junk plastic mounts from the factory. The mounts fold flat when net is removed. Very clean!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 10 of 10 Posts