Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12/7 update- I should have these back from the printer on 12/19

***update*** we got 38 orders, I am going to have these made even though we didnt hit the 48 mark. I will update this thread when the shirts are in. At that time, I'll have you guys paypal me the money ($21.00) and PM me your address, and I'll send your shirt(s) out right away. PM me if you have any questions.

I am willing to have these made. they will be navy blue Gildan 2000 tee's or equivolent, two color design front and back.

I will order a minimum of 4 dozen (48) shirts.

I think the best way for this to work is if you are interested, please reply to this, with the qty/size you want. Once I get 48 I will place the order, I will wait a week before placing the order to give everyone that wants one a chance to order. The quote is not back yet but it looks like these will be around $20.00 and this will include shipping.
**edit**price is $21.00 each, including shipping Once the shirts are in I'll update this thread and ask those of you who replied to this thread to paypal me the money and PM me your address.

Please only reply if you are serious, I am going out on a limb here. :bom:[/b]

·
on line
2,004 Posts
I'll take 1. XL thanks

·
on line
671 Posts
no offense to anyone , but I like the website\banner text better.
is that possible to use?
blue only?prefer white...
I will also check out the company my company uses for our logo shirts.

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
squawbanger said:
no offense to anyone , but I like the website\banner text better.
is that possible to use?
blue only?prefer white...
I will also check out the company my company uses for our logo shirts.
no offense taken, there have been a few of these threads in the past and debate over the logo is never ending, and its impossible to make everyone happy. If we begin the debate I fear they will never be made. Also, from the last threads on this, the reason for the dark color vs. white, is white gets too dirty, too quickly.

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TXterra37 said:
So...any time frame on when we can actually get one of these mo-fos?!
I'm waiting on a PM from Muzikman.

Once that has happened, and I get a min of 48 orders, I'll have them made.

sorry for any delay guys.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts