Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried most of the aftermarket bulbs out there in past vehicles, silverstars, nighthawks, cool blue, hyper white, you get the idea.
I found these and decided to give them a try, in my opinion these are awesome, my fav by far. the bulb has a light purple tint to it which gives the beam the look of a newer audi or lexus, they are also legal.
$20 at VIP auto for two

here is the package with my old bulbs in it

here are some shots with the new and old in at the same time
I had no idea how difficult it is to take pictures of headlights but I managed a few good ones, the pics still dont really do it justice

·
on line
400 Posts
should take a picture from the drivers point of view to see how it looks on the road and from the side (not directly at the headlight but going with the light)

·
on line
807 Posts
They look pretty good, a little purple for my taste, but at $20 I might give them a try. Right now I am running 1 Sliverstar and 1 stock bulb, lol.

I just looked these bulbs up... they are a Hella brand, so they are probably pretty good.

·
on line
187 Posts
i have the yellow ones....i like yellow....but...its not super yellow...just a little more piss color compared to stock..... im looking for a more "i ate too many vitamins and pissing out some flourecent yellow~look"

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stevet47 said:
They look pretty good, a little purple for my taste, but at $20 I might give them a try. Right now I am running 1 Sliverstar and 1 stock bulb, lol.

I just looked these bulbs up... they are a Hella brand, so they are probably pretty good.
oh yeah, forgot to mention they are made by Hella.

NYC, I tried to take pics from the side but they didnt come out, should have tried the drivers vantage point though, good point.

·
on line
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MrXS said:
color change is ok ...but what about performance
the old light seemed dull in comparison. as was stated earlier, Optilux is made by Hella, I think alot of guys on this forum would vouge for Hella, this is my first experience with their products, I am happy.

·
on line
189 Posts
right now im running some
Luminics Yellow JDM lights

and yes i have gone through alot of different bulbs tooo

but i never tried these ones...
From reading your post it sounds like that these bulbs are the best of all the others one u hhad..

So are these bright and wide...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts