Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Dealer gave me a crap deal with all the stuff like 14K. so i went as far stock as i could with what i had left they gave me 17.7K for it. BTW someone got it and i think it's the guy i talk to on Nexterra but never heard anything back from him.

·
Registered
670 Posts
its sold already

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi guys im new hear, i bought firedawgs225 old truck....its my first xterra and i fell in love with it already...i ended up paying 19.5k for it...i have some question about the truck firedawg225 if u dont mind

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah I'm planing on lifting it more..I want to do the rest of the skid plates,thanks for the welcomes..anybody know of any trails in western mass

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Yeah I'm planing on lifting it more..I want to do the rest of the skid plates,thanks for the welcomes..anybody know of any trails in western mass
You'll want to make friends with Ripper. He lives around the Agawam area and he knows all the trails out there. Also, join up with the Northeast Xterra Club (NEXTerra.org) - we mostly wheel in south and central MA but we also go north to VT/NH/ME and south to PA.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Glad to see you made it here. We will have to meet up and talk shop. My schedule is a bit hectic right now between a full time job, part time hours volunteering and I'm going to be starting school again next month to be certified in a higher level of care in EMS. Let me know if you wanna meet up, I'll PM you my cell if you have any immediate questions or issues with your X.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
284 Posts
Tried texting you. If you want to go higher your going to need a Titan Swap. that was my next step if i kept it. That is the PRG advance kit w/shackles. Test me back and i can give you the low downs on the truck if you haven't figured them out yet. I have a few pieces left like the DepHep Hi lift mount for the rack and some odds and ends. Sorry don't come around much PM me and i'll get back faster

1 - 16 of 16 Posts