Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
on line
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got home and santa (dhl) delivered my rims, shoot they work faster than us post office. thanks hollywoodstylin, just like you said they are in new condition. im posting this here because swap meet thread is locked and would like to let everyone know it was a pleasure to do business with HWS. im thinking some black paint would look good? red or and black factory steelies any opinions? thanks

·
on line
463 Posts
I painted my steel wheels with Rustoleum semi flat black.
I'm into the black wheels,
What color's your X ?

Could be a determining factor ?

·
on line
3,272 Posts
I have the steel wheels too and I was going to go black but my Xterra is black so I decided against it. Instead I am going to be ordering my shrock bumpers in silver to match the steel wheels.

If my X was any other color than black though, I would for sure go with the black wheels. I really dig that look.

·
on line
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
prod39 in rereading my post it is a little confusing. we have a red brawn offroad x. the only mod is a schrockworks front bumper. im not a fan of al. rims. every set ive ever had becomes pitted over time and then looks like crap! so this is a spare set kinda, maybe when the cash cow gets milked ill throw some bfg at's on them and have a set to switch around. did you paint the center caps also or just leave them silver? killjoylosangeles ive never seen shrocks in silver that should look awesome. boy do i hate to type!!!! thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts