Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm 50/50 trying to decide if I will install a Nisstec OME kit or have a shop do it. Can anyone recommend some good shops in the East Bay area where I can get some labor quotes?

Thanks much

·
on line
4,594 Posts
I have no recommendations, but I know that ChrisHaynes has had quality work done by Jeff Arabia (it's South Bay):

http://www.arabiasoverkill.com/

I've seen Jeff's rig at the truck expo ... phenomenal!

I would have hoped a couple of guys would have suggested a mod day by now ...
I don't have a lot of car knowledge or tools , but I can drink beer and fetch stuff.
:D

·
on line
236 Posts
I have no recommendations, but I know that ChrisHaynes has had quality work done by Jeff Arabia (it's South Bay):

http://www.arabiasoverkill.com/

I've seen Jeff's rig at the truck expo ... phenomenal!

I would have hoped a couple of guys would have suggested a mod day by now ...
I don't have a lot of car knowledge or tools , but I can drink beer and fetch stuff.
:D
id be up to help if Im free.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hey all,

I'm 50/50 trying to decide if I will install a Nisstec OME kit or have a shop do it. Can anyone recommend some good shops in the East Bay area where I can get some labor quotes?

Thanks much
You are better off installing it yourself if you wanna save money and helps you learn how to work on your xterra.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the link to Jeff Arabia. I've seen that thread before and am planning on calling for a quote, but was hoping for something closer to me.

You are better off installing it yourself if you wanna save money and helps you learn how to work on your xterra.
Yeah, I may do the install myself - it is just a question of priorities and time. Still undecided.

A mod day would be cool too, but we'd need a place. My X wont even fit in my garage, and the driveway is really short (1 vehicle only). That would prevent others from doing stuff to their vehicles at the same time. Still, if I decide to do it and someone wants to come help that would be fantastic. I could repay the favor at your place. :)

The other thing I need to do to the truck is finishing installing skids - after the suspension update or else I'll be bottoming out even more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts