Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
As a new member, and somebody who never used a tuner before, I'd love your input and guidance on the Superchips Cortex Vs Bullydog tuners.

I'd like to know if anyone tried it/both on their 2013 model too.

Which is better? Why?

Oh where's my manners. There she is:

Thank you :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you use the Bullydog on multiple Xterras?
My friend bought one and we both have the same car. But he is getting a 404 error (or 440) and we cannot seem to be able to reach Bullydogs phones because of the time difference. Qatar is +10 to 12 hours from the US.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Can you use the Bullydog on multiple Xterras?
My friend bought one and we both have the same car. But he is getting a 404 error (or 440) and we cannot seem to be able to reach Bullydogs phones because of the time difference. Qatar is +10 to 12 hours from the US.

And no, bullydog can be used at one vehicle at a time. If you want to share it, you have to return to it to stock in order to work on the other vehicle

Ramiro Munoz

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
You can borrow your friends to see what a BD does for you, but he will have to return his truck to stock, and you will have to return yours to stock before you give it back to him. It's fairly easy, but you can't both be running a tune at the same time unless you have two BD tuners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts