Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ask and ye shall recieve!!! I dont have any wheeling pics and i wont have any untill Mid July... I am going out of the country tomorrow again (for another month)....

Hopefully these will tide you guys over untill I get back.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, im sure that the wear might become an issue.... I know that procomp Xterrains wear pretty quickly so im guessing that the Mud terrains will be about the same.... BUT I expected the road noise to be excessive while driving... In fact its about the same as when I had my BFG all terrains.... I know that sounds strange but its true.

I had an old truck a long time ago with some 35" Interco Boggers.... Now those were some loud ass tires!!! These are much better than those (on the road at least)!

·
on line
631 Posts
oh geez.... WOW!

the nissan dealer in utah didnt like me taking pics after i lifted mine, next to a stock one. so i had to find one in a parking lot and take pics next to it. but that looks nice. i like it

still waiting to do mine, just trying to find time. weekend project?? day project?? i have a whole shop to do mine in, so tools are not a problem.

have fun out of country!

·
on line
3,484 Posts
OMG! That's a pretty dramatic comparison when sitting next to a normal X! Hole e sheet! Now i feel like such a
LOL Impressive looking! Proof! All you need are some craftsman tools and a driveway to do a Major Mod! Well, maybe a sheet of plastic and some SPF 45 Sun Screen.

MC

·
on line
332 Posts
the 5 inch lift is looking better and better. eventhough i cant park in the garage.

·
TNX Administrator
20,444 Posts
usmc xterra said:
OMG! That's a pretty dramatic comparison when sitting next to a normal X! MC
It makes it look like a whole new generation or the X on steroids.

·
on line
1,732 Posts
I M SORRY If I missed this in an earlier post but is that the bluemans lift or slr ?? I see some blue under there but wasn't sure ...
EITHER WAY LOOKS AMAZING !!! :cheers:

·
on line
35 Posts
That is frekin' awesome! Maybe someday, when my X grows up it can be as sweet.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Eddo, you need to update your Sexy's pics. I know you have some better ones out there somewhere. Include a hood open shot of your supercharger! And your new fenders!!!!! AND dont forget the green!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts