Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Stolen LED Light Bars

4K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  TRUXterra 
#1 ·
Hey just wondering if everyone could keep an eye out for light bars for sale. My 20" alien LED light bar was stolen last night as well as a nearby neighbor (Auburn Bay) (40") who posted a ad on kijiji looking for his. In both cases the thief cut the wires short and broke the mounting tabs in half.

Mine also had 3 bulbs burnt out on the one end so it should be fairly easy to spot if someone mounts it and you see it on.

See less See more
#7 ·
little as a light? im pretty sure that's a $600 alien led bar. Whoever stole it probably sold it for drugs (someone who wanted it for their truck probly wouldn't have broken the mounts)... sorry buddy i hope you filed a police report and can get some $ back but you'll probably never see it again

#23 ·
Someone was prowling cars in my neighbourhood on Saturday night (car alarms and police chopper were my 3AM clues). I'm a little old and slow to adopt Steady's hammer plan. But roused the dog and we went for a walk to check the perimeter. Dark of night is a great time to own a "problem" dog.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Crash App

#24 ·
Dark of night is a great time to own a "problem" dog.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Crash App
Or a .45

It's rare to see these scumbags get their due, but it does happen.

To the OP - Could you tell us a little more about where you normally park and how far away you were when this happened? Was it a public parking area? Your driveway? Apartment complex?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.