Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondering if everyone could keep an eye out for light bars for sale. My 20" alien LED light bar was stolen last night as well as a nearby neighbor (Auburn Bay) (40") who posted a ad on kijiji looking for his. In both cases the thief cut the wires short and broke the mounting tabs in half.

Mine also had 3 bulbs burnt out on the one end so it should be fairly easy to spot if someone mounts it and you see it on.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Scumbags. Definitely check out pawn shops, that seems like something that would end up in one.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Why would someone do that? It's just dumb. Something so little as a light.

·
Registered
248 Posts
little as a light? im pretty sure that's a $600 alien led bar. Whoever stole it probably sold it for drugs (someone who wanted it for their truck probly wouldn't have broken the mounts)... sorry buddy i hope you filed a police report and can get some $ back but you'll probably never see it again

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Little as a light as in size, not cost. I know how much alien light bars cost.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I currently have one. :) also have some bear spray, and one of those fast extend bludgeoning sticks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I currently have one. :) also have some bear spray, and one of those fast extend bludgeoning sticks.
Hey, hey, hey we were saying how we "wouldn't" bludgeon him but bear spray gives me an idea... we should spray him with a fire hose at night while we watch in the light of the stolen Alien bar! After all it's just water, we didn't want him to get dehydrated

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Damn, I am about to mount 4 light bars on my rack. I'm going to try to kick around a few ideas about helping prevent this. Sorry about losing your lights man, damn...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts