Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so all you guys that have upgraded your stereos, any of you get the rockford system and upgrade fro mthere? being stationed here in turkey REALLY limits my options for stereo's. if i change from anything other than factory spec, i gotta pay taxes and stuff on it, where as i use the factory stuff and im good. all im looking for is the head unit and sub/amp. any sellers just drop me shout! thanks guys. :cheers:

·
on line
1,891 Posts
If you buy from AAFES online, you shouldn't have to pay taxes, and I think if you have an APO address you don't have to worry about shipping out to Turkey. I used to order a lot of stuff when I was out in the sandbox, and that was the greatest thing I liked about AAFES online.

·
on line
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true, i dont have to pay taxes through AAFES, but when my car was brought into country the inventoried my electronics. if there was anything after market they wrote down serial numbers. if it leaves and its after market i have to pay the taxes then. lots of Turkish government politics. if i use A stock radio/sub and amp, they are none the wiser seeing as its factory.

·
on line
160 Posts
If have the single disc factory H/U that I'm willing to sell ya... that is if you're looking for this one... or are you talking about the 6 disc one?

·
on line
160 Posts
I suck when it comes to audio, so gimme a second, and I'll get you a picture of what I have, that I'm offering you.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
chiefkeith said:
If have the single disc factory H/U that I'm willing to sell ya... that is if you're looking for this one... or are you talking about the 6 disc one?
The Rockford Fosgate system (optional on the OffRoad and standard on the SE) that has the amp and all the goodies is a 6 disc player.

·
on line
160 Posts
copy that... this offer still stands, b/c i had the wrong one...

·
on line
1,479 Posts
I don't think anyone that has the RF HU will just upgrade to something else. I love my and I don't think I will part with it any time soon

·
on line
335 Posts
the bose system that came in the pathy, and some of the frontiers has a built in amp, so you can just swap the HU in...they pop up on e-bay every once in a while

1 - 15 of 15 Posts