Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been running the AAL for the past 2 years or so, I believe it's a 1" AAL. The leaf packs had about 160,000 miles on them before I replaced them with the ADO parabolic springs. DOES NOT COME WITH BUSHINGS. Pickup in San Francisco, CA only.

Edit: Just realized I forgot to attach pictures when I posted this.

Wood Composite material Gas Circle Metal

· Registered
2006 Xterra S
110 Posts
How do you like the parabolics? I'm tempted to get a set, but I don't normally carry extra weight in my Xterra, so I am hesitant. I would hate to install them and have the ride be too harsh.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you like the parabolics? I'm tempted to get a set, but I don't normally carry extra weight in my Xterra, so I am hesitant. I would hate to install them and have the ride be too harsh.
I'm afraid I can't really give an accurate answer to your question since I'm running a wooden drawer system in the rear in addition to some gear (~200-250 pounds). However, with this weight, they've been riding pretty nice. I would honestly give Chad a call at ADO and chat with him to see what your options would be. He was extremely helpful before, during, and after installation of the springs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts