Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Veteran
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order on February 4th for an advanced lift from PRG. This included Sway-Away 2.5 coilovers, PRG UCAs, and RF 2.0 rears. I also got the cam bolts thrown in with them and Got the U-bolt flip kit. I elected to go with Alcan rear leaf springs. I also ordered PRG VHS a week later. I received the VH and U-bolt kit a week or so later. I waited over seven weeks for the rear shocks and cam bolts and UCAs.

Now, I am waiting on my Sway-Aways. After my order got misplaced and Sway-Away slow to ship and then shipping to wrong person in NJ and that person not shipping back to PRG yet so I can get mine, what would you all do. I've kept in touch with Greg and he's been pretty good, I know he has a lot going on and apparently Sway-Away has been ridiculously slow with things. I've already paid, would you continue to wait for the Sways or look at moving up to a King? Not interested in the RadFlos or Icons. Just want to get this thing over with. I like Greg and the product he puts out and he does have good customer service, but the whole sway away thing is starting to get bothersome. I wouldn't hesitate to give him my business again, for the record.

·
Veteran
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did and I knew it would take some time. My issues is should I keep waiting on the Sways or look to go to a King if it's available to ship in a more timely fashion. Waiting four months seems a bit excessive. I realize **** happens but I was quoted about six weeks at the very longest.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
If PRG shipped your shocks to the wrong person they should be sending another set out to you ASAP. It is on them to get the other set back from the wrong person, not on you to wait.

·
Veteran
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was Saw that drop-shipped the shocks direct to customer X and not to PRG like they were supposed to. Sway-Away has been incredibly inept with their customer no-service and the douchenozzel in NJ took his sweet time sending my pair back to Greg, if he even has yet. It's been almost a month since he was supposedly sending them back. I won't go with ICON. MY fear is that if I try to go with Kings up front, it will take even longer. He has everything ready to go for the Sways. So I guess it is on Sway-Away to get their [email protected]% king act together.

·
Veteran
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As for Nisstec, I looked at them for Sways and Kings and didn't see anything. Just RF

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
PRG is who took the money, on them to get you the right shocks. Even if SAW made the shipping error. Greg should be the one dealing with them.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
It was Saw that drop-shipped the shocks direct to customer X and not to PRG like they were supposed to. Sway-Away has been incredibly inept with their customer no-service and the douchenozzel in NJ took his sweet time sending my pair back to Greg, if he even has yet. It's been almost a month since he was supposedly sending them back. I won't go with ICON. MY fear is that if I try to go with Kings up front, it will take even longer. He has everything ready to go for the Sways. So I guess it is on Sway-Away to get their [email protected]% king act together.

F*## The guy, you know he is trying to weazle a free pair of SAW's

·
Veteran
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And Greg is dealing with PRG. I'm sure this will play out over the next month. If Sway-Away would start shipping ****, PRG would have another set to ship to Greg. They drop-shipped the set to Douchenozzel in NJ. It was supposed to be sent to PRG. I'll talk to Greg about the possibility of a set of Kings up front if the SAWs take much longer. I would like to tell this guy in NJ to hurry the eff up already.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I know you said you're not interested in radflo, but I'd be interested to know why not? Nisstec will hook you up with a great set of radflos, right friggin now, with zero hassle and zero BS. Lots of folks are very happy with their radflo setups and dang near everybody is happy with Nisstec. Same cannot be said for Greg, unfortunately.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
272 Posts
And Greg is dealing with PRG. I'm sure this will play out over the next month. If Sway-Away would start shipping ****, PRG would have another set to ship to Greg. They drop-shipped the set to Douchenozzel in NJ. It was supposed to be sent to PRG. I'll talk to Greg about the possibility of a set of Kings up front if the SAWs take much longer. I would like to tell this guy in NJ to hurry the eff up already.
Greg is prg

Rik

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I know you said you're not interested in radflo, but I'd be interested to know why not? Nisstec will hook you up with a great set of radflos, right friggin now, with zero hassle and zero BS. Lots of folks are very happy with their radflo setups and dang near everybody is happy with Nisstec. Same cannot be said for Greg, unfortunately.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Veteran
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Veteran
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As for Radflo, I just had wanted something different. I liked the SAWs and the Kimgs, kings were a bit more expensive but now wished I had gone with King, front and rear. No reason in particular as to why I don't want RFs up front, just wanted something different. I never really looked in to Nisstec much because I was looking at SAW and King.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts