Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Sticker question...

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  IZVERG 
#1 ·
Looking at getting the Shrockworks windshield sticker now that I got my bumper. Want to put it on my gear box fairing, do I need the med. or lg. sticker to throw up there?

#4 ·
You didn't get one with the bumper?

#12 ·
Ordered the first of my Shrock's stuff a week ago...a set of sliders. Whoot...will I get a couple of the Shrock stickers when the sliders come in? Or do I have to call and beg them for a pair after already giving them $500??

#14 ·
XterraDude said:
DUDEEEE!!! as in the small ones or the large ones???????????
If its the small ones I need one of those. I was soooo bummed when I opened my sliders and there weren't any stickers in there.
Don't feel bad, I got no stickers and no instructions with my sliders. Jim emailed me the instructions, though. I got a mid-size sticker with my bumpers. A small sticker came with the skids.

Did you guys with the large stickers have to buy them separately, or were they free?

IMHO, after spending $3,000+ we should be given a "large" sticker...

#16 ·
krucam said:
...will I get a couple of the Shrockworks stickers when the sliders come in? Or do I have to call and beg them for a pair after already giving them $500??
I got a set of stickers with my sliders. Just keep an eye out for them. It looked like they just got tossed in the box before shipping and I almost threw them out with the 30 yards of packaging that was protecting the sliders.

#17 ·
i got a crapload of stickers every time a different part came from them...after what i've put on my truck, i have 2 med and 1 small (black...weird) stickers left over. you'll need the large one for the fairing. the med one is big, but not THAT big. the med one is what i have on my rear side windows...check it

i am currently fabbing up a light bar to fit where the roof gear box goes (if you're wondering where my roof gear box is)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.