Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys i have a great Idea for a new sticker to put on the back of my truck. I need somenes help that knows how to design stuff on their puter. What Im looking for is an X in the superman symbol... you know, instead of the S.

Anyone think they can throw this together?? Any help would be appreciated.

·
on line
5,614 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Okay guys i have a great Idea for a new sticker to put on the back of my truck. I need somenes help that knows how to design stuff on their puter. What Im looking for is an X in the superman symbol... you know, instead of the S.

Anyone think they can throw this together?? Any help would be appreciated.
I was a Graphic Designer for 20 years before I switched careers. I could work something out. Great Idea - I would like to see it as a t-shirt as well.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, thats pretty close to what i was imagineing in my head... Except the colors would definitely have to be changed.... Perhaps lime green X with a mid to dark blue background.

And the X looks a little too symetrical... I think that the X should sort of taper down a little more toward the bottom...

But heck, that is pretty good for slaping it together so quickly.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet... you will be doing me a huge favor... And if I get this sticker done I will hook you up (and SexterraPA) with one whatever size and colors yall want if it comes out looking good.

·
on line
42 Posts
There's quite a few stickers I'd like to get printed, thanks for the link! I'll give the superX logo a shot as well, maybe it should be night armor color though...

maybe diamond plated... that would rock! I don't have that pattern though

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
colors are great!! It looks a little rough.... but yall get the Idea. maybe i will just send these images to edcals and see if they can tweak it for me...

If yall dont mind of course!

·
on line
1,574 Posts
im actually in the process of copywriting it sex, so i think your out of luck...
ha, but sorry, i can never get inages perfectly clean on photo shop. but they should be able to.

·
on line
807 Posts

·
on line
184 Posts
Wow...I really like the stevet47 version with the black background....I'll take two of those please...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts