Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well over this 3 day weekend, I have finally satisfied my stereo needs. I've had the pioneer DEH-7800mp deck for a while now, but over the weekend I installed Infinity Kappa 6x9's in the front and their 5 1/4's in the rear. I also installed a 10" Alpine type R sub woofer powered by a Alpine 400 W RMS amplifier and it sounds great. I would definitely recommend all of the components I installed. I mainly listen to hard rock and country, just to give a heads up on the listening preference... The only thing left down the road might be a 4 channel amp for the door speakers and possibly a custom box to get my trunk space back!

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
contenderv07 said:
PICS PICS PICS
I would post pics, but i didn't take any during the install. The pics of the finished product would look like your doors, with a little silver peeking through the small speaker holes. The sub is just in a normal sealed box with the amp mounted on back of it. And lastly, there are pics of my head unit in the "post your stereo set ups thread" haha. kinda a boring thread I started, but the speakers fit (rear with adapters) and sound great.

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
contenderv07 said:
yea I need to upgrade the speakers on mine, but the bilsteins, deaver, sliders adn rear bumper are calling my name
I know what you mean. It's a never ending list of wants... and more stuff keeps going on it than things that gets crossed off :hmph:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts