Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers from SW Floriduh! New Pro-4X owner here, looking to add step rails to the ride. My dealer wants MSRP plus tax plus $69 handling (not install) so was wondering which aftermarket unit is similar to the OEM. Looking on fleaBay and other online retailers the pics are small and I can't tell anything about the quality. I tend to keep my vehicles forever so looking for a quality piece. No need for a sliders, just steps and to complement the truck. I've looked for a thread with pics on the other Forum. Any specific rails? Good place to buy?

Thanks

Craig
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcome to the site......I have a set sitting on my side yard that you can have. Let me pull them out after work to make sure they are still in good shape.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers from SW Floriduh! New Pro-4X owner here, looking to add step rails to the ride. My dealer wants MSRP plus tax plus $69 handling (not install) so was wondering which aftermarket unit is similar to the OEM. Looking on fleaBay and other online retailers the pics are small and I can't tell anything about the quality. I tend to keep my vehicles forever so looking for a quality piece. No need for a sliders, just steps and to complement the truck. I've looked for a thread with pics on the other Forum. Any specific rails? Good place to buy?

Thanks

Craig
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, the reply thing anyway. Not familiar with the skin of this Forum. Yeah, I was wondering how many people replace them with something more substantial. LMK what you all have and where you're at. Yell-X I think you're in St Pete or somewhere in FL. You sent me the link to this Forum - thanks!

I'm in Sarasota, FL and I'm leaving tonite or tomorrow for western NC. I run up 75 to Macon then up 441 north of Frankilin, NC. I also have access to a UPS account so I could generate a call tag and have them shipped to me up,there or down here. Email is cmdoc84ATyahooDOTcom. Or my cell is nine 41 three five 0 nine 3 6 six

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
466 Posts
I pulled them out yesterday and they are still in good shape. I would prefer to get together when you get back in town over shipping them. It would take us about 5 minutes per side to install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts