Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does one remove the horn/airbag cover, so that the audio, or cruise, controls can be installed? I've done many searches, with no luck.

Thanks for any help.
Patrick

·
on line
294 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
TXterra37 said:
Woah, we can add the audio controls to our X's?!

If we can I am all over that!!

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
miles said:
what your S models didnt come with it?
Only the Rockford Fosgate Audio system gets the steering wheel audio controls, but all the wiring is already there, so when I upgrade to Kenwood DNX 7100 I should get that functionality.

Patrick

·
on line
971 Posts
patrick07 said:
miles said:
Only the Rockford Fosgate Audio system gets the steering wheel audio controls, but all the wiring is already there, so when I upgrade to Kenwood DNX 7100 I should get that functionality.

Patrick
I have upgraded to the non-RF 6 disc changer from the King Cab Fronty. However, when doing so, I did not see a harness connection plug that would plug into the back of the radio.

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hollywoodstylin said:
patrick07 said:
miles said:

Patrick
I have upgraded to the non-RF 6 disc changer from the King Cab Fronty. However, when doing so, I did not see a harness connection plug that would plug into the back of the radio.
I haven't done this upgrade yet, so I can't help at this time, but when I upgrade I will take some photos.

Patirck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts