Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dudes, just joined this site, awesome! I`m also a memebr of XOC...
I know this has been beat to death: but where can I find some 16" steelies for my 2005 SE??? Thanks...PR...

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Pale:

As you might have heard over at XOC, there's not many wheels available for us yet. Like MC said, for basic steelies, auto wrecking yards might be your best bet.

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
usmc xterra said:
We won't hold the XOC membership against you and give you the info anyways.
hahahahaha, I just found this site from a link over there...

Ok, well how about some decent aftermarket wheels without the spacers? I haven`t seen to many of them either...
and thank you for your help!

Happy Holidays!...PR...

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Hummm that's what I have! MB predator wheels. Currently out in the 16's but 17's available. we have to torture you with this thread.
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=998&highlight=whees+suposively+fits
Kinda follow along with it. If you use the larger tires I suggest you forgo the balancing and use the soft pellets goxj recommends. But you can order from the company in the link tires and all balanced, which is what I would do next time. I would also go a slightly smaller tire and narrower. Mine weigh 22 lbs more than a stock tire and wheel, and it's the tires not the wheels. I have ordered from this company 3 more times and 100% satisfied all times.

Your XOC addiction is in jeopardy.
thenewx.org, all the cool info, none of the flame!
MC

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I read this thread, very cool and great info!... I`m still looking for something simple, called the dealer and the retail on stock steelies for a 2006 X was 260.00 a wheel, you`ve got to be kidding me...
I also like the new tire that Hankook has out...PR...

·
on line
3,484 Posts

·
on line
551 Posts
MC:
Good find! :cheers:
It's gotta be true: I saw it on the internet.

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
usmc xterra said:
I clicked on your link in your quote and it took me to them. If no luck again ya have to kinda find em yourself, they have way more than one listed. MC
Ok, I guess it`s best to call them... I couldn`t find the OEM steelies in the right bolt pattern...PR...

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Yea, I didn't look at the pattern, I just clicked 06 Nissan Xterra 4X4 and that is what pooped up. I know when I bought my set for my X (MB Predators) They only had one steel wheel listed and that was like $106 More than the MB's. Not a deal. MC

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did contact DTD, and they e-mailed with the reply that they do not have steelies that fit the 2005 X`s...bummer...PR...

·
on line
161 Posts
usmc xterra said:
Yea, I didn't look at the pattern, I just clicked 06 Nissan Xterra 4X4 and that is what pooped up. I know when I bought my set for my X (MB Predators) They only had one steel wheel listed and that was like $106 More than the MB's. Not a deal. MC
HAHAHAHA you said POOP!

But as for steelies, you can get the Soft 8's with a spacer and be pretty good if you dont do much off-roading. ALthough, if you want a sad, sad, sad story, just talk to Dragon Playboy, or read his most recent thread about bashing his wheel wells with tires too big with his spacers and Soft 8's, which i will most likely be purchasing from him, and fitting on mine with stock tires until those run down, and ill replace those with 265/75/16, too keep from rubbing and front end blowing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts