Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on doing this over my month long break at home from college, and was wondering if anyone has applied the dupli color bed liner on their OR wheels?

·
on line
1,054 Posts
I haven't done it on OR wheels, however I have done it on my "S" rims. Just take your time with the prep..

on a side note, is EVERYONE doing this now? lol

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ProjectX said:
I haven't done it on OR wheels, however I have done it on my "S" rims. Just take your time with the prep..

on a side note, is EVERYONE doing this now? lol
Well I was sold on the Pro Comp 7089's until I found out about the whole hub centric vs. lug centric thing. This is a cheap way to get the look I want. Plus until I get new tires (probably 295's, maybe even 315's), which will be once I get a bigger (5 or 6 inch) lift , I'm not gonna need the extra inch of width on the wheels.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
every bodys doin' it doin' it. SEA DOO!!!

what is hub centric vs. lug centric thing?

·
on line
432 Posts
I'm in the process of doing my wheels right now. I'm having to do one wheel at a time use my spare while one is in my garage or still drying. Don't really have time to do them all at once or be without my ride for dry time. :)

Here is a pic of the side I have finished:

Closer up:

I have to say I LOVE them this way. My X looks so much more rugged. I just found it very hard to start... sitting there trying to make myself tear up the new shiny wheels. :geek:

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow. that looks really good russell. thanks for posting the pics!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Russel, looks great, I think the white lettering makes the difference!!

·
on line
432 Posts
SeXterraPA said:
Those rims look good, now take off those mudflaps!!!
Haha yea I keep meaning to take them off and I always get distracted by something else. :)

·
on line
564 Posts
Looks real good!

RussellB said:
SeXterraPA said:
Haha yea I keep meaning to take them off and I always get distracted by something else. :)
X3...and time to order the sliders!

Rob

·
on line
776 Posts
RussellB said:
SeXterraPA said:
Do I hear a cop out? Just do it (and no I am not advertising for Nike) It takes like 5 mins, of yer time!

·
on line
131 Posts
"Do I hear a cop out? Just do it (and no I am not advertising for Nike) It takes like 5 mins, of yer time!"

Or one good wheeling session to rip them off...

·
on line
776 Posts
danh1023 said:
"Do I hear a cop out? Just do it (and no I am not advertising for Nike) It takes like 5 mins, of yer time!"

Or one good wheeling session to rip them off...
True that! :blackeye:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts