Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Gerdo decides to make his lightbar, I wanted to get some square lights just to keep it lower. Anyone have any recomendations. I'm sure Hella makes a good one, but I wanted to see if anyone wanted to chime in on some other ones.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Pro comp Explorer 6x9 or 5x7rectangles ..
I had the 6x9s and they worked great. The new 5x7s however are H3. Hmmm
On the bumper-

Or up top-

·
on line
1,667 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
so do we know what will fit better on the new rack Gerdo is building? 4x6 or 5x7?

·
on line
5,614 Posts
contenderv07 said:
If Gerdo decides to make his lightbar, I wanted to get some square lights just to keep it lower. Anyone have any recomendations. I'm sure Hella makes a good one, but I wanted to see if anyone wanted to chime in on some other ones.
PIAA 1502 XTs - these are the ones I am looking at for my X. I saw them on the All-Pro FJ Cruiser that was at Calico Cleanup. Here's a picture:

·
on line
4,919 Posts
I was debating getting the rectangular lights for the roof, but ended up getting round ones. I typically like the round lights down low and rectangular up high, but after seeing a lot of guys' X's with the round lights on the roof, I am going that route. I do know that KC makes an awesome 100W rectangular light; I had them on my old blazer (they also sponsor Team Xterra Racing). Check them out here

·
on line
86 Posts
Here is what i've got on mine:

(2) Hella FF75 Driving Lights
(2) Hella FF75 Fog Lights

Low Beams:

Low Beams + Roof Lights:

·
on line
86 Posts
I'm planning an HID conversion sometime this summer, which should up the output by a lot, but as it currently is, I'm satisfied with the extra light.

·
on line
116 Posts
David -

How far, and how wide, do those FF75 Driving Lamps shoot?

Are they comparable to IPF 868's - because here in Canada, u can find a Hella set for $40 less than IPFs, sometimes....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts