Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys I know this topic is gone over a lot but I just want to make sure I am still ok. I know a lot of people use the ome springs but I have an aftermarket strut on my x that is 1 in longer than stock. I was wandering with these springs and that what else will I need to get. I currently still have the original shocks in it but it is an offroad so its the good ones and I don't really think they are bad but if I need something longer than I will get it. also don't do a whole lot of offroad but looking to take this thing to moab at least once in the coming two years but got a lot to do still before im ready. I am a college kid and on a budget so whats the suggestions on the new shocks and or anything else I would need extended brake lines or anything. thanks for the input

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
By "strut" you mean shackles, right? If so, you have about 2" of lift, correct?

For your purposes, you should be fine with the stock shocks in the short term but you'd do well to get some longer ones before doing any serious wheeling. And yes on the extended brake lines. Nisstec are your buddies on this - give 'em a holler (discount for forum members!!)...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts